The Affirm system pushes the boundaries of breast care. With its dual stereotactic and groundbreaking Hologic 3D™ biopsy capabilities, radiologists can now easily locate and target regions of interest for biopsy, delivering streamlined workflow, accurate targeting and exceptional images. As an add-on to any Selenia Dimensions digital mammography system, the Affirm system allows you to transition from diagnostic to interventional modes in just minutes.
Technological innovation. Improved patient care. Advanced breast health solutions. That’s what the Affirm system delivers.
To further support breast health intervention, the Affirm system features:
- Both stereotactic breast biopsy procedures and the revolutionary tomosynthesis option.
- Full use of the 70 cm source to image distance (SID) technology, the 18 x 24 cm biopsy field of view and clear compression paddles available with the Selenia Dimensions diagnostic system, enabling easy patient positioning and biopsy device loading, as well as ample workspace for wire localization procedures.
- Unique, 10°-angled biopsy approach for an unobstructed view of lesions, while maintaining simple Cartesian targeting methods in all biopsy modes.
- Intuitive, yet sophisticated customized user interface that is fully integrated with the Selenia Dimensions system, minimizing procedure steps and simplifying workflow.
- Automated X-ray tube movement.
- Pre-programmed settings for Hologic Eviva and ATEC biopsy devices, enabling quick and efficient setup.
- Compatibility with a wide array of biopsy devices for greater convenience.