Hologic offers physicians the choice of three biopsy site marking solutions under ultrasound guidance: SecurMark, TriMark and CeleroMark biopsy site markers.
SecurMark biopsy site marker features:
- Choice of five distinct shapes.
- Comprised of a permanent marker made of bio-compatible titanium or stainless steel, and an outer material consisting of bio-absorbable suture-like netting.
- Designed to minimize movement within the biopsy cavity and enhance ultrasound visualization for three to four weeks post biopsy in case future breast intervention is necessary.
TriMark and CeleroMark biopsy site marker features:
- Choice of two different shapes for multi-site identification.
- Markers comprised of bio-compatible titanium.
CeleroMark biopsy site marker also features:
- A rigid-end deploy delivery system with a beveled tip, providing easy access to the biopsy site.