The Celero breast biopsy device is the first vacuum-assisted, spring-loaded core device designed for use under ultrasound. The Celero device provides larger quality cores than traditional spring-loaded devices, resulting in fewer needle insertions.1 Therefore, the amount of time, cost and patient discomfort associated with an ultrasound-guided biopsy is greatly reduced.
The Celero breast biopsy device is a 12-gauge, completely disposable biopsy needle requiring no capital purchase. This device helps you deliver both the compassionate care your patients deserve and the clinical benefits you demand. Special features include:
- Two firing modes, providing flexibility for control and verification of sample area.
- 11˚ trocar tip for smooth penetration to lesion, while eliminating deflection.
- Better access to challenging lesions in the axilla, close to the chest wall or near implants.
- Core size more than 2x the size of other spring-loaded core devices.1
- Fewer insertions needed for accurate diagnosis.
- Vacuum-technology holds tissue in the aperture, ensuring consistent core quality.
Celero breast biopsy device:
Gauge: 12 gauge
Length: 12 cm
Aperture: 22 mm
- 12-gauge introducer for use with the Celero breast biopsy device features a luer fitting for a secure fit and smooth transition during marker deployment and a quick-release thumb latch that allows for anesthetic delivery with aspiration option.