Not all mammography exams are the same. The combination of Selenia Dimensions system’s Genius 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™ exam and C-View software is clinically proven to be more accurate than 2D alone for all breast types.3 C-View software produces 2D images from images obtained during a Genius 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™ exam without 2D exposures
2D Image C-View Image 3D™ Slice
The fastest breast tomosynthesis scan available- Less than 4 seconds.
Less time under compression to improve patient comfort, lowering the risk of motion.
Clinically superior exams with comparable radiation dose to conventional 2D imaging.3
The Selenia Dimensions system performs the imaging of tomorrow, today. All configurations offer the following features.
- Images that can be instantly viewed on a 2 MP or 3MP DICOM-calibrated display, providing exceptionally fine detail.
- Allows prior breast imaging studies to be recalled, making it possible to view new and prior images side-by-side.
Optimized face shield:
- Retractable to help when positioning patients.
- Stationary during 3D™ imaging, allowing patients to be positioned as they are for 2D imaging.
FAST Paddle system
- Conforms to natural contours of the breast, providing greater comfort to the patient and more even compression across the entire breast.
- All paddles used for 2D and 3D™ imaging.
Streamlined tube head:
- Streamlined tube head and ample Source-to Image Distance (SID) of 70 cm, making positioning easier and providing more space for interventional procedures.
Multiple procedure modes:
- 2D mammography
- Genius 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™
- Low-dose Genius 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™
- 3D MAMMOGRAPHY™ only
- 2D or 3D™ biopsy with the AffirmTM breast biopsy guidance system
- I-ViewTM software for Contrast Enhanced 2D Imaging
Each system is capable of interventional procedures using the Affirm breast biopsy guidance system (link to Affirm system product page). This system offers both stereotactic and 3D™ biopsy procedure options.*
*Additional purchase may be required.